Terms and Conditions
- All orders are subject to availability from the manufacturer. All orders are pre-authorization. Your card will not be chargedfor the amount of the order until we confirm product availability. We does not issue rain checks.
- All orders require payment in full before delivery. All COD balances (for assembly, walkups) have to be paid before furniture is unloaded.
- All orders are processed within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. Order placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday.
- Although measures are taken to ensure the information on this website is as timely and accurate as possible, data errors may occur without our intention. Every effort will be taken to correct any error in a timely manner.
- Measurements are provided as guides and the final dimensions may vary slightly. This is normal for a man-made, hand-made product. Measurement related issues are not eligible for returns/exchange.
- Please measure or be aware of your space prior to ordering. California Home Furnishing is not responsible for a purchase that will not fit through doorways, stairways, into elevators, etc. In case merchandise doesn’t fit, you may request a refund, with a deduction of a restocking fee of 20% of the original purchase price as well as return shipping charges.
- After a delivery has been scheduled and agreed upon, if there is no one present to receive the delivery, a re-deliver fee may be applied.
- An authorized person 18 years of age or older, must be present for delivery.
- Drivers cannot handle furnishings or special installations that are not listed on the delivery document. This includes but is not limited to, moving furniture, hanging mirrors, clearing spaces, etc. If delivery conditions are not met prior to your delivery time, we reserve the right to reschedule your delivery time and charge a re-deliver fee.
- Our drivers and delivery teams are the best professionals in the industry, and they always try to be as accurate/careful as possible, however, furniture delivery and assembly are provided as complimentary services and those services include some risks. While we take care to avoid damaging any property while delivering furniture, which is generally heavy, bulky items, we are not responsible for any accidental property damage that may occur. We are also not responsible for any dirt/damages to your floor, other things in your rooms, including other furniture pieces/area rugs/etc. If you don’t want to take that risk, please ask drivers to unload your furniture in front of your door and take care of further delivery/assembly by your own preferred method.
- California home furnishing is not responsible for checking your payment receipts/order confirmation emails for accuracy. In case of mistake in your order, please contact us for correction. Any inaccuracies in delivery addresses, or contact information after delivery time is agreed upon that causes a delay in delivery, will be assessed a re-delivery fee.
- All special orders will require full payment upfront w/ wire transfer. There are no exceptions.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All packaging and related shipping materials is property of the buyer and not California home furnishing. We do not remove these items after delivery.
- California home furnishing is not responsible for delays in transit from the manufacturer. If there are delays that affect the agreed upon delivery date/time, California home furnishing will contact you to reschedule.
- All specials, coupons, promotions must be applied before checkout. California home furnishing will not retroactively apply discounts to orders already placed.
- After delivery and assembly, we reserve a right to document the assembled product in your home. Documentation can include pictures taken with cell phones by the delivery team of the assembled product in your home.
- By purchasing and accepting delivery, you agree to allow California home furnishing to use images of your assembled furniture on our social media channels. All efforts will be taken to respect and protect your privacy.
- SPECIAL NEEDS DELIVERY: If you have unusual delivery conditions such as walk-ups, basement, etc. please notify us ahead of your delivery date. Provide us with as much info as you can before placing an order, including descriptions/pictures of your entrances/space, etc. We reserve the right to return your merchandise to the warehouse, refunding your payment minus the shipping charge and/or restocking fee (20%) if any unusual conditions are encountered. For most SPECIAL NEEDS DELIVERYconditions we’ll offer you an extra service for a reasonable small fee.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
All the furniture deliver in brand new manufacture packaging
We do Charge for Curb side delivery fee depend on the the zip code and the type of the item. Curbside describes Actual curb, driveway, gate, parking lot or parking garage if accessible of an apartment complex or similar building structure. Normal Delivery charges chart as bellow
|Zip Code Ranges
|90001 to 90224/ 90239 to 90262/ 90266 to 90278/ 90291 to 90312/ 91702 to 91899/ 90743 to 90899/ 92683/ 92701 to 92605/ 92684 to 92685/ 92702 to 92885/ 92879 to 92883/ 92860
|90230 to 90233/ 90401 to 90411/ 91001 to 91226/ 90602 to 90743/ 92646 to 92655/ 92657 to 92663/ 92607 to 92659/ 92501 to 92509/ 92401 to 92411/ 92373 to 92374/ 92331 to 92337/ 92376 to 92377
|91331 to 91346/ 91392 to 91499/ 91501 to 91618/ 92656/ 92672 to 92679/ 92674 to 92678/ 92530 to 92532/ 92313/ 92223/92343/ 92220
|90263 to 90265/ 91301 to 91309/ 91311 to 91330/ 92688 to 92698/92690 to 92693/ 92562 to 92563
|91350 to 91390, 92590 to 92592
|92392, 92394, 92395, 92344, 92345
|93523 to 93599
|91310, 92311, 92312, 92262, 92264, 92210, 92211, 92260, 92234, 92270
Extra charges will be added for additional services (walk ups or take upstairs, elevators or in house delivery and assembly) email or call us or leave additional note at check out
Item will be unloaded when after full payment is made and when furniture deliver, we do not open the boxes to inspect the item.
We provide the delivery time and some reason if we delay customer will be informed and we don’t give discounts for that also if customer is not available at the delivery time or if the delay in the payment we do charge additional $20 up to 30mins wait and after that we will have to reschedule and re-delivery fee will be added.
Average delivery time up to 3 weeks
Assembly services include assembly and placement of the purchased furniture only and does not include moving current furniture, disassembly of current furniture, etc. We do not hang mirrors, wall-art, clocks, etc. on the walls.
Assembly will be offered at the day of delivery only. If you choose to deny assembly at time of delivery, you will be required to initial that on the invoice. We will not return to assemble furniture at a later date should you decide you want that service afterwards.
If we provide an assembly to your state or area we might get back to you should you choose optional assembly service during checkout with assembly cost proposition. This table shows approximate prices for assembly service for different types of goods.
|Coffee, Accent Table
|Storage bed w/ drawers
|Office Furniture, Desk
Please be aware that those are approximate costs. For 2nd+ floor there’ll be an extra charge – depending on your order size. Sofa bed or chair to 2nd floor is one thing, but king size bed w/ dresser, 2 nightstands and chest is something completely different.
You can indicate you want an assembly during checkout. We’ll get back to you with a cost for assembly and then you can decide if you want it or not. It’s completely optional thing you may order, and it’s up to you to decide if you want it or not. We do not benefit from assembly costs in any way and in 100% of the cases these charges covers assembly fee paid to the team members. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Orders can be cancelled, free of charge*, within a 24-hour of placing the order. * see 3.
- California home furnishing reserves the right to cancel any order at any time, for any reason. In these rare cases, a 100% refund will be given.
- Since Nov 1st, 2019, Paypal, Square and other payment processors stopped refunding sellers any processing fees. With this change we are no longer providing 100% refunds once order is charged and processed (if payment is just authorized, we can of course void it completely). All full refunds will be done with your payment fully reversed with ~3% deduction from a total amount (typically 0.25 + 3%), which are transaction fees. Depending on payment processors these fees might vary slightly.
California home furnishing cannot guarantee the color on the picture of the ordered item will 100% match the actual color of the furniture, and the final product may vary slightly from the images on our website, due to:
- Monitors calibration causes all monitors to display colors differently.
- Images are provided by manufacturers, and while usually photographed to show the product accurately, stylistic choices can affect color perception, including lighting color, lighting style, room color, room reflections, etc.
Color naming conventions can vary wildly. If a color does not match a description, please do not hesitate to contact us for clarification.
We do not accept returns/exchanges due to color issues, unless the wrong item was delivered.
Return, Exchange, Refund Policy
Returns will be accepted within 3 business days of delivery and will not include the actual shipping costs.
We do not offer exchanges.
If items are returned, actual shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. In the case of free shipping, these fees cover the shipping of the product back to the warehouse.
In case customer decided to use refund through our shipping service there will be return delivery fee from customer’s location to our warehouse , which fee is vary depend on the item and distance
All returns must include all original packaging and shipping materials. We do not disassemble and repackage. We will not accept returns that are not packed back in their original packing material. Returns without original packaging are not subject for return, there are no exceptions.
Assembled furniture cannot be returned.
- Email us at email@example.com, please include your order number/transaction ID for faster processing. We will ask you to provide a reason for return + pictures of all products in original condition / boxes that you intend to return. Once approved, we’ll then provide you an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). You’d need to print that number and include with every box / product returned.
- Returns without our approval / RMA numbers are not accepted. There are no exceptions.
- For local customers we might offer you to send our crew to pick up a product: in this case we process a refund within 24 hours (M-F) of receiving your item back at the warehouse.
- In case you need to use a shipping service to return a product, we will assist you with scheduling that. You will be responsible for shipping fees.
Make sure you have 4 following things required for return:
- Product should be returned within a proper return window
- Product should be returned in new and unused condition
- Product should not be assembled in any way: that includes legs/screws/handles/etc. Most of the furniture that requires assembly won’t be a subject for return (tables, beds, stools etc.)
- You should have a RMA number obtained and included with every piece / box returned
A 25% restocking fee will apply to any item returned. Our manufacturers have different restocking fee policies, but most of these are either 25% to 30%.
Damaged/scratched items will not be accepted for return. Special Order or ‘Special or limited time offer Deal’ items are not returnable. Mattresses, rugs are not returnable. Assembled products are not returnable.
All applicable fees (shipping to and from, restocking fee, credit card 3% fee) will not be included in your refund. Please be aware that we’re not benefiting in any way from these deductions: these are simply the costs associated with return. We normally process your refund the next business day after return is received and inspected.
Fraud Transactions & Identity Protection
- In order to protect your identity and to eliminate fraudulent charges, in some instances, we may require you to fax or email us over additional information, before we proceed with your order. Typically, we would require you to fax or email 1 page of data with following items:
- Your ID, clearly showing your face/name.
- Card that the purchase was made from (first numbers can be covered).
- A sentence in a form of “I authorize California home furnishings to charge this card for a $ total amount of purchase….”. This has to be submitted along with your signature, name, date.
- Alternatively, we may charge a slightly lesser amount, than was originally anticipated (i.e., $598.23 instead of $599.00), and you would need to contact your financial institution to let us know this amount.
This additional information mentioned above may be requested from you when your card was declined when placing an order, when billing and shipping addresses are completely different, or in case the transaction was under review for a longer than usual amount of time.
REFUSAL TO PROVIDE THIS INFO WILL RESULT IN YOUR ORDER BEING CANCELLED AND/OR DELAYED. COMFYCO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS OCCURRING TO YOUR ORDER BECAUSE OF THE ADDITIONAL SECURITY CHECKS.
Any additional or private info will not be shared, sold or used in any way: it will be stored securely and will be destroyed after 6-month period upon order delivery completion.
Warranty & Damages Information
- If the furniture is damaged at the time of delivery, we will exchange at no cost to you. All signed shipping invoices indicate that you accept the furniture as is, and no claims of damaged items will be honored after delivery.Notice about stitching, imperfect cuts, etc: furniture is man-made product including sofa bases, frames, stitching and so one. Some stitching can be slightly loose or uneven – it is considered absolutely normal if it doesn’t affect performance of the product. Some minor imperfections, non-even stitching, slightly uneven fill, etc. are in most cases normal. In case of leather some imperfections are to be expected especially in case of 100% natural leather. If something is drastically incorrect it can be determined as defect and exchanged.All other claims about defects or imperfections found afterwards should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number, picture(s) and description of the defect within 3 business days. All exchanges /fixes are completely covered and decided by the manufacturer, not by California Home Furnishings. If the manufacturer approves your claim finding the item(s) defective – we will gladly exchange it, providing you with the shipment of the replacement item at our expense. Please note that in some cases claims with Manufacturers could take up to 90 days.Damage or defective exchange is also void in case of:
- 1. Normal wear and tear.
- 2. Damages incurred during transportation (if not delivered by us).
- 3. Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance, if you choose to assemble yourself.
- 4. Damages incurred by accidents, mechanical use or abuse.
- 5. Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage.
- 6. This warranty covers only pieces of furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
- 7. Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
If you find items to be damaged at time of delivery, you must refuse delivery at that time, or your order will be considered accepted, and thus subject to re-stocking or re-delivery fees.
Some furniture products will include secondary electronic components, like fireplace lights, background lightning, switches, LED and so on. Most of these do arrive in perfect working order, but sometimes they do not work or stop working over time. We are not responsible for repair, exchange or servicing of electronic components. They should work out of the box and in 99% of the cases they do. If short-term after delivery or on delivery it is found that some electronics does not work, we’ll always assist you in getting replacements from factory and factory will ship whatever parts that do not work directly to you. We are not responsible for assisting you in installation of these replacements and do not provide these services.
We do not service furniture or keep replacement parts in stock. We can try to assist you, if possible, but this is done under our sole discretion. If you are having an issue, please contact us at email@example.com and we will make every effort to successfully resolve it. Your 100% satisfaction is our primary concern, so we’ll work with you until every issue or claim is resolved within reasonable circumstances.
California home Furnishing shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of these Terms and Conditions Agreement without notice or liability to you. Any changes to this Terms and Conditions Agreement shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes on this web site. The most recent version of these Terms and Conditions Agreement may always be found on California home furnishing web site. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions Agreement from time to time and agree that any subsequent use by you of this web site(s) following changes to these Terms and Conditions Agreement shall constitute your acceptance of all such changes.
This Agreement was last modified on August 1st, 2022
California Home Furnishing
By buying from our website, you are legally agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are obliged to read this document before you place your order.