* Wire brushing adds rustic distressing to a modern farmhouse sideboard with two-tone look and natural wood top and crisp white base
* Two drawers with felt lining in light brown hue provide storage for utensils and delicate items
* Two side cabinets with glass doors offer display for cookbooks, crockery or glassware
* Center shelf and X-cross bottle rack provide perfect spot for favorite bottles of wine and stylish decor
* Neutral color palette brings charm to kitchen or dining room
Wire brushing adds the perfect hint of rustic distressing to the table top featured on a modern farmhouse sideboard. Its two-tone look adds charm in a kitchen or dining room, with a natural wood top and crisp white base that adds contrast while maintaining a neutral color palette. Two drawers are ideal for utensils and delicate items with felt lining in a light brown hue. Two side cabinets add glass doors for showing off cookbooks, crockery or glassware. In the center, one open shelf and an X-cross bottle rack add a perfect spot for favorite bottles of wine and stylish decor that brings a personal touch.